Transitions2earth Biodegradable/ Compostable 9" Bagasse Plates
Regular price $19.95
- 100% TREE-FREE – Transitions2earth® compostable plates are made from sugar cane stalk fiber which is a renewable resource and is a byproduct of the sugar making process. Using this compostable material means that no trees were cut down to create these plates.
- UPCYCLING AT ITS BEST – By reusing sugar cane stalk fiber that remains from the sugar making process, we’re upcycling this material to produce beautiful, durable, compostable plates. Using excess plant fiber protects forests, uses less energy is a renewable and sustainable resource.
- TREES FOR THE FUTURE – For each item you purchase we will plant a tree with Trees for the Future. Your purchase supports educational opportunities for children, empowerment of women and the building of strong communities. Planting trees permanently increases the income of poor farmers, helps families to feed themselves and provides permanent and seasonal employment.
- COMPOSTABLE – Transitions2earth® bagasse plates are compostable and will convert to nutritious soil when placed in aerobic municipal and industrial composting facilities. Please check with your local municipality for rules and regulations. Appropriate composting facilities may not exist in your area. Please check to see if facilities are available in your community.
- DURABLE AND MICROWAVE SAFE – Transitions2earth® bagasse plates are sturdy and leak-resistant. Their strength means they can easily be held with one hand at weddings, picnics, office parties, BBQ’s, holiday gatherings and more. They work great for both hot and cold foods. The 9” size is also ideal for a buffet or for table service.