Transitions2earth AVOPLAST Forks – Made from Upcycled Avocado Seeds – 200 Count
Regular price $29.99
- MADE FROM RECLAIMED MATERIALS - Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST Cutlery is made using 70% avocado seeds that are reclaimed from processing of avocados. Every year 300,000 tons of avocado seeds are discarded after the processing of avocados. The making of AVOPLAST reclaims some of these and upcycles them into functional bioplastic.
- UPCYCLING AT ITS BEST - By reusing avocado seeds, we're upcycling this material to produce beautiful, functional cutlery. Using excess reclaimed seeds uses less energy is a renewable and sustainable resource. REDUCES CARBON FOOTPRINT & FOSSIL FUEL CONSUMPTION - Since they are made from 70% reclaimed avocado seeds, Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST cutlery reduces the consumption of fossil fuels and has a lower carbon footprint than other cutlery.
- FEATURED IN FORBES - Also highlighted by Entrepreneur, Discovery Channel, Sierra Club and more. AVOPLAST has been highlighted as one of the top 5 new bioplastic innovations. Purchasing this cutlery supports continuing innovation in bioplastics.
- DOESN'T DIVERT FOOD FROM PEOPLE - Many other bioplastics are made from foods like corn and potatoes. Making Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST Cutlery from reclaimed avocado seeds leaves more food for people and doesn't promote the use of factory farming and fertilizer use.
- BPA-FREE - Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST Cutlery is made from food grade ingredients that do not contain any harmful BPA chemical.
Doing the right thing for the earth in so many ways has never been easier. Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST cutlery protects the environment in many ways:
- Transitions2earth® AVOPLAST Cutlery reduces the amount of oil that needs to be used since they are made out of reclaimed avocado seeds. Reclaimed avocado seeds come from the large scale processing of avocados.
- Previously 300,000 tons of avocado pits were throw into landfills to dispose of them. Now we convert this byproduct into beautiful, functional cutlery. We call this process upcycling. By taking a discarded product and using it to make this cutlery we are increasing its value.
- By using reclaimed materials Transitions2earth® avocado seed cutlery is significantly reducing the carbon footprint and fossil fuel necessary to produce cutlery.
- AVOPLAST and it's parent company Biofase has been highlighted by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Discovery Channel,Sierra Club and more as one of the top 5 new bioplastic innovations.